PRODUCTS AND SHADE RANGE
What makes your products different and are they sold anywhere else?
Our products are completely original and exclusive to us. Right now, our website is the only place to purchase our wigs.
Our wigs are significantly different from all others on the market.
- We have our cap structures made to be a little more generous than the industries typical average sizing.
- Our fibre blend is unique and our shades are completely original and exclusive to us. We design our shades in our studio alongside UK salon based, award winning human hair colourists.
- Most lace front wigs are fitted with soft Korean replica 'Swiss'. Our original HD synthetic lace is a hybrid, taking the transparent appearance of genuine Swiss lace to look virtually invisible, with the advantageous structure of French lace which gives durability and reduces the need to glue down.
- Our hairlines are hand tied to ensure they look gradated and more natural without the need to pluck. The lace area is contoured beautifully to frame the face with a little extra coverage at the sides.
- You'll know if its ours, because every wig we make has our tag sewn into it! Our wigs were originally manufactured under the brand name 'Give Head Wigs', a sub brand of Give Face Cosmetics, so you may find some wigs have those original tags.
How do I commission a styled wig?
When commissioning a wig, we will check our stylists diaries and check availability of stock.
It is best to contact us through Instagram to discuss ideas and shades.
How do I cut the lace on my lace front?
You should use a sharp pair of scissors and cut to your desired length. There are many ways to cut the lace and we recommend researching on YouTube to decide which will work best for you.
Should I glue my lace down?
This is down to personal preference, we suggest not gluing the lace as it may compromise the 'growing from scalp' illusion, especially if you apply too much. If you feel you need to glue wigs on, we suggest researching on YouTube how to glue a lace front down and practice what works for you.
Which black is the blackest and which white is the whitest?
In our shade range, Ebony Liquorice Couture is a natural black, so it's a very dark - nearly black. Twilight Raven Onyx is our blackest black.
Ivory White Couture is our true white wig, if you prefer slightly off white, we recommend Ethereal Orion Cloud.
When will my shade be back in stock?
We monitor our inventory weekly, if a shade is becoming low in stock we place a restock order. We announce restocks regularly on our Instagram.
When can I expect to receive my order?
We want to get your items to you quickly! We ship everyday Monday - Friday and we use the fastest options possible through Royal Mail.
UK deliveries - usually next day (please allow up to 10 working days during busy periods).
Europe deliveries - usually 4-7 days, this depends on your countries speed and you must allow up to 21 working days.
Rest of the World - usually 5-14 days, depending on your mail provider. You must allow up to 28 working days.
All items are sent with a tracked service, please see your order shipping confirmation for tracking details. We recommend tracking after 5 days to check for any issues. We regrettably do not have any additional information other than that shown on the tracking facility.
Can you tell me why my discount code won't work?
Your discount code may have expired or no longer exist, please contact us on Instagram to discuss.
If you are trying to enter more than one code, they are not stackable. We recommend using the one code that gives you best value.
Will I need to pay import or duty fees?
All customers outside of the UK will need to pay their mail handler import and duty fees owed. These taxes are not included in our prices.
The handler may also apply a handling fee.
Please check your countries government website and mail providers for their fees.
We cannot be liable for these fees. Refusing to pay your fees will result in you forfeiting your order and it's value. We cannot reimburse any fees associated with any kind import charges.
I am purchasing many wigs for a professional project, do you offer discount?
Yes! We offer professional discount, this is available to business owners who purchase wigs, wefts and bulk fibre regularly.
The quickest way to set this up is sending us a DM on Instagram from your business profile so we can verify your status.
We can offer pro discount to hair and makeup students, wig stylist business owners and studios who work with synthetic hair frequently.
Can I return products?
Due to the nature of our products, please choose carefully as they are non-returnable nor refundable. If you need to clarify any information before ordering, please DM us on our Instagram.
If you have made a mistake, please contact us to discuss within 24 hours of receiving. If a return is agreed a 20% restocking fee will be applicable and you will need to cover shipping costs incurred and to return to us.